Tuesday, September 30, 2014

still life no. 1

felt the need to document my life via the interwebz. i mean, i used to have another blog, but it was just not me. so i'm using this as some sort of personal journey/discovery of sorts. here we go!

recent snapshots of happenings in my life.

sundays are for pancakes.
we meet again, gensler.
i eat my weight in rice and kimchi.
gave this dude a flower crown.
breaking in a new shirt.

kind of excited where this "blog" takes me. hoping i can keep up with it!

2 comments:

  1. Hey Maggie! Thanks for dropping by! So glad to see you're blogging again. Hope you're well and enjoying college.

    If you get to, you definitely need to visit Turks & Caicos. It's like a little slice of paradise and I didn't want to leave.

    Rowena @ rolala loves

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for dropping by over here too :D I'm enjoying college so far; it's quite an adventure. Hope you're doing well as well!

      Delete